Training Programme on Basic and Advanced Data Analysis using SPSS (27-30 November, 2007)
The training programme would provide information and skills on the basics of using SPSS for informed decision-making. Specifically, the programme is aimed at:
- Developing better understanding of basic concepts of statistics
- Providing an overview of the computer assisted data analysis and statistical softwares
- Developing requiste skills for bringing in data into SPSS and data transformations
- Enhancing knowledge base and develop skills for selecting appropriate analyses and performing the analyses
- Augmenting knowledge and skills for interpretation of analyses and presenatation in user friendly formats
The fee for training programme is Rs. 10,000/- per participant that includes tuition fee, reading material, lunch at the training venue and other training expenses. Outstation candidates are encouraged to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging. Sambodhi can make these arrangements on payment of an additional fee of Rs.5,000/-. Service tax at 12.36% would be levied on overall course fee and has to be included in payments. Fee can be paid through Cheque/ Demand Draft in favour of "Sambodhi Research & Communications Pvt. Ltd." payable at Delhi.
Sambodhi caters to research and allied service needs of the social sector for design and development of state-of-art knowledge ware products and provision of knowledgebased services. Sambodhi’s domain of specialized services encompasses Development Consultancy & Research, Capacity Building, Data Analytics and Communication.